Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #60

Hello and welcome back to my blog

Today is the beginning of a new challenge over at Lil Patch of CraftyFriends.

My card today is using  a digital image from Miss Daisy Stamps and I'm using Autumn Wagon.

I know here in the US we are just experiencing summer but you know, time flies and the next season is autumn. {LOL} And it will be here before we know it.



This image is so cool, if you love pumpkins and/or sunflowers, then this could be one of your fave's. It comes with a few sentiments too.

I added a fence and some grass to finish this off.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Miss Daisy Stamps - Autumn Wagon
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, Brown CS,Green CS, DP, White CS
Ink: Memento - Tangelo
Dies Used: Fence - Impression Obsession, Grass - Elizabeth Crafts
Accessories: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Various colors

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

That's it for today. I will be back soon,



6 comments:

Juls said...

Wow!!! I love this!! The detail is incredible xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yes, the year seems to speed by. I love this card you made for an Autumn design.

Megan J said...

Hi Barbara, a great Autumn card love the way you created a pumpkin patch with the image and dies you used, have a wonderful week... Megan

Shona Erlenborn said...

Really pretty Fall card. Love the little image and the addition of the fence and grass is great!

Helen Haines said...

What a great design. Love it . Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge wk 24/25 Helen DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I just love your card Barbara. What a wonderful creation.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Teamie