Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Crafty Creations Challenges - 324

Hello everyone
Thanks for stopping in today.
Today is the beginning of the new challenge over at Crafty Creations Challenges.

The theme is For The Home. 
(I had to think for a while before coming up with something for this theme.)

The Sponsor for this challenge is -  Fresh Brewed Designs.


Here is a little info about Fresh Brewed Designs

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the Owner and Artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I try to make sure I  put God first in my life.  I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.  I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.  We lead praise and worship together in church. I home school two of the best kids in the world.  

Here is a little about our shop:

Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November, 2010 designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere!  With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all the time.
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere creativity is brewed fresh daily. 
  

I mentioned I had to about this for a while to come up with a project.
Well I had something here all along,
 it was just waiting for some adornment.

I've had this perpetual calendar for some time. But it has never been decorated, never used.  So I decided to show this  and I chose a cute pair of snowmen
and decided to use that image for the January page.


This calendar  has a sheet for each month  with a blank spot at the top to decorate and it also gives you the capability to note a persons name next to the day of the month. Each sheet has 31 numbered lines. This is a perfect reminder for birthdays and anniversaries or anything that happens on the same date of the month each year. And the great thing is you use it over and over, You flip the page over as you begin a new month. It becomes a darling and creative reminder you use year after year.

Here is a close up view of the top section that I decorated.
I used Frosty Hugs and Kisses
the perfect image for the month of January


I added glitter to the snowmen and added a bit of a sky with some glittered falling snowflakes. 
A few glittery snowflakes by the month name and at the bottom 
finish off this cute reminder for the month of January.

Just think, I have 11 more pages to decorate 
Hmm... Maybe I will do a new page every month til I finish the calendar. 
OK I have January finished already so I will start on the February page in Feb and complete the individual pages in their corresponding month. So be on the lookout for this ongoing starting February.. This will be so much fun.

BTW, this hangs in my kitchen on the side of my refrigerator, close to a regular calendar.
The perfect spot.

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON THIS PROJECT
Stamps:  digi - Fresh Brewed Designs - Frosty Hugs and Kisses
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, white CS, Red CS
AccessoriesGlitter, Quicky Glue Pen, Copic Markers, dimensional foam

I am submitting my calendar in the following challenges:

  • Artistic Inspirations -  Anything Goes (#43)
  • Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes (#54)
  • Craft Your Passion -  Always Anything Goes (#75)
  • A Snowflakes Promise   #28 - Anything Goes (week 2) (#50)
  • Digi Choosday Challenge  - #37 - Anything Goes (#6)
  • Everybody-Art-Challenge  #380 - Anything Goes (#22)
  • Sunny Day Crafting -  #14 Anything Goes (#17)
  • Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#24)

  • Thanks  for stopping by.
    See you soon

    8 comments:

    Jane Savage said...

    Brilliant! Really love this! Need to make one myself! :)
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    I use my perpetual calendar all the time, flip through usually to the next month and write down the dates of all the cards I have to make, and that goes in to my stamping room. I didn't make mine though. What a cute idea and for December, these cute little snowmen are just the perfect thing!

    Janis Lewis said...

    Great project idea! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    That is such a cute design for your January page.

    Doreen said...

    This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day.xxx

    Helen said...

    A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    Fikreta said...

    very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki

    Moni said...

    Beautiful card!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt