Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Crafty Creations Challenge #317 - Tic Tac Toe

Hi everyone
Thanks for stopping in today

It's time for another Crafty Creations Challenge. Boy the time sure flies by, doesn't it!! It seems like I just posted for the last challenge just a few days ago.

The theme for challenge #317 is Tic Tac Toe. I love doing these, and I hope you do too.

The sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.

I sure hope that you will join in the fun at our challenge. I will be looking for your submission.

OK, let me share with you my project. 
I used the image It's A Dragonfly Day  
from Robyn's Fetish
and on the tic tac toe board, I used Punches and Dies. Image and Birthday 




To achieve the larger bunch of flowers, I printed the image out 2 times. I used a label shaped die to cut the shape with the flowers in the center of the 1st digital image. Next I cut a slit right at the spot on the top flower so I could slide the stems from the other bunch behind the bunch printed on the label shape.  On the 2nd printed image, I fussy cut just the flowers and the stems and just slid that 2nd bunch in the slit. This gives the illusion of a bigger bunch of flowers. (Well, I hope that made sense)

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digi stamp Robyn's Fetish - It's a Dragonfly Day
Paper/Card Stock
: DP (2), White CS, Green CS
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Circle, Becca Feeken Die (older), Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Celebrate
Accessories: Spectrum Noir  Markers, Memento Markers, dimensional foam, Kreaxion Punch #304

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week. I will be back soon.


4 comments:

Mel Gee said...

This is a lovely card love the colours.


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely Barb! Such a fun and cheery little card! Love the way you made the bouquet bigger!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty and Springlike card.Lovely colours and clever use of the image.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

GalFridayStamping said...

Lovely card! Love the dragonfly! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge. Jane P DT