Thursday, April 14, 2016

Use Your Wings

Hi Everyone
I am back today with a card I made for my monthly stamp club meeting. Last month I handed out a blank card with a funky fold and we all were to use the blank card and come back with a design.

Here is the card I made.


The card will stand on its own and has no front/inside like a regular card. 
I used yellow CS and washi tape. On the left side I added a punched leaves and branch.
I thought I'd add some homemade photo corners. Added a few leaf sprigs to the left corners. I stamped the bird in black ink and colored the flower in a Spun Sugar pink using a Distressed Marker. I also used Pan Pastel Dairylide Yellow to add a halo around the bird.
I also added some glitter dots to all that white around the bird.

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Impression Obsession  - Bird - E13046
Paper/Card Stock
: Yellow CS, White CS
Ink: India Ink - Black
Accessories:Washi Tape, MS Punch - Leaves and Branch, Frond, Pan Pastels, Elizabeth Crafts - Glitter Dots, Sentiments - Tim Holtz idea-ology - Small Talk

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

  • Crafty Sentiment Designs  - Anything Goes (#53)
  • Lemon Shortbread  Always Anything Goes  (#32)
  • Retarte #74 - Anything Goes (#43)
  • Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes (#66)
  • Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes (#118)
  • Craft Your Passion  - Always Anything Goes (#133)
  • Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes (#74)
  • Not Just Cards - (April) Always Anything Goes (#49)






  • 5 comments:

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    This is so beautiful. You did a wonderful job on using your fun fold blank card. I love that idea.

    Melissa said...

    This is a lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments challenge.
    G0od Luck

    Unknown said...

    What a great card you have created. Love the bird and your design is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at `Dream Valley and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT members x

    Unknown said...

    Beautiful card! I love the funky fold on the card, but your design is awesome! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD.

    Christy Designs said...

    Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge