Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Untie The Ribbons

Hello and welcome back,

Today is the first Tuesday of the month, and that means it's my turn to post over at Craft-Dee BowZ and I thought I'd share that post with you here. (This month I am back on track posting in my regular time slot)

The fall season has started and the birds will be migrating south for the winter so we will be seeing fewer birds over the upcoming months. So since I had this pretty bird stamp in my stash, I thought I'd use it.


The bow  I made for this card is a double loop bow. I added a few of my handmade flowers to the sentiment panel on this card. I also used a corner punch on the sentiment panel.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:Hero Arts (bird)  Verses Rubber Stamps - QQ0813-D (Sentiment)
Paper/Card Stock
: Pink CS (2 shades), White CS
Ink:Fresco Vatican Wine, Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Markers
Punches Used:Martha Stewart - Traditional Eyelet, Topiary, Leaf, Autumn Branch, 3 in 1 Hydrangea, Fiskars corner rounder, Kreaxions Corner Punch -#903
Accessories
Ribbon, colored pencils, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, Elizabeth Crafts Glitter Dots, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Anna Griffin

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

  • 613 Avenue Create - #144 Anything goes or use Pink (#56)
  • Colour Your World with Lucy Sunshine - Anything Goes  (#7)
  • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -  #19 Anything Goes (#53)
  • 2 Creative Chicks Anything Goes (#41)
  • Card and Scrap #104 Use Stamps (#30)
  • Let's Craft & Create Challenge #106 Ribbon or Twine (#1)
  • Live & Love Crafts Challenge (M,P1,E1,C10) #40 Pink Again (#18)
  • Nordsalten Hobbyklubb #125 Pink Ribbon (#20)
  • Petal Lu Anything Goes (#94)


  • Artandsoulcreations

    14 comments:

    Karen Elise said...

    What a cute card! I love your bird stamp! Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb!
    :) Karen Elise

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    Lovely creation Barbara. Beautiful ribbon and that little bird image is so pretty.

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    I love your beautiful card. Wonderful colors. Lovely image of the bird.

    Gail said...

    I love this card. The colors caught my eye and I like birds so this card is a favorite of mine!

    Bente Årstad said...

    Nydelig:)
    Tusen takk for at du er med på utfordringen hos Card and scrap denne gang. Lykke til:)
    Bente

    Gracielalife Design - by Graciela said...

    beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap. DT Graciela :)

    caroline said...

    Great card thanks for joining us at color your world at lacy sunshine . Good luck
    Caroline senior ct

    Unknown said...

    Very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World by Lacy Sunshine
    Hugs
    Sandra (Sendior DT)

    Cindy van Oorschot said...

    Beautiful Design of your card. Thanks for joining us at Color your World Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    Unknown said...

    Gorgeous card. Thank you for taking part in Lets Craft & Create challenge Mary DT x

    Tamie said...

    Love, love, loving your layout on this card not to mention the bird is so pretty. Thank you so much for playing and sharing your awesome creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    Janis Lewis said...

    Beautiful bird!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
    :) Janis

    Cheryl W said...

    Beautiful card. That sheer ribbon is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Craft & Create.

    Unknown said...

    Great card design and a very pretty stamp. Thanks for joining LLC for our PINK challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts