Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Projects for Mema's Crafts for May

May Theme - Anything Goes

Hi Everyone,

It's the beginning of May and that means it time for Mema's Challenge for May. This month sponsor is  I Brake For Stamps.

I decided to use an umbrella image from I Brake for Stamps. And that umbrella made me think of April Showers and then there are the May Flowers so I used some of their darling flowers (Sweetheart Blossom). Then I spied a darling stamp set with birds perched on a sprig that is in bloom. So it all came together.





Click here for more pictures and additional information for my card.

3 comments:

Gmalew said...

Beautiful, spring card. I admire how you colored the bird and flower image.

Blossom Cards said...

love the card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how you colored the umbrella and how adding the birds and flowers really dressed up the whole design. Great look!