Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello
Thank you for stopping in today. Today is the 1st Tuesday of the month and it's my turn to post for Craft-Dee BowZ. The theme for all of us designers for this month is "Thinking of You"

Recently I received a few new dies and thought I'd use them in this card.


Here are a few other shots of this card showcasing different parts of the card.


 Here is the bird cage - Gilded Birds by Memory Box


 Also I used Florina Corner also by Memory Box - however after cutting the image I decided to use different piece parts in different areas of the card. So I cut it up to give me the various flowers for the different areas of the card.
I made the dimensional flowers using a Martha Stewart punch - 3 in 1 Hydrangea


Last but certainly not least is the bow. 
I started out using a single loop bow, but it looked naked. LOL so I added smaller single loop over the top of the original bow and this bow turned out to be really fluffy. 


Thanks for stopping in and have a great week.


SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Unknown
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Purple CS
Ink: Grape Jelly Momento
Dies/Punches Used:Memory Box - Gilded Bird, Florina Corner; Martha Stewart 3 N 1 Hydrangea
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam



3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors used.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love how you used the flower die as sprigs on your card. your bird cage is adorable and the bow is exquisite!

Shirley said...

Wish all I could say is WOW!, but I have to tell you what a beautiful and creative bird cage!! The colors are wonderful and that bow sings too! The whole card is beautiful and what a keeper!