Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Welcome to the Jungle

Hi there and welcome back to my blog

This month at Craft-Dee Bowz the theme for the Designers is pets animals or bugs. I decided to use a stamp that I have had for years. I love this giraffe. He is so pretty. I just want to pet him. 

That paper behind the giraffe was made using an embossing folder and I then used Distressed Inks to arrive at this background panel. The brown ripped paper piece is from a scrapbook sheet that I had in my stash. Perfect for this card. 


Let me show a closer view of this bow.

 

I used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make my bow. Easy peasy with that great tool. Your bows can look like this too when you use the CDB tool.

Order yours today, here

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Rubber Cottage - Giraffe
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Green CS,Gray CS, Black CS, DP
Ink: Distress Inks
Embossing Folder – Darice - Giraffe
Accessories
Ribbon, C
raft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:



15 comments:

brenda said...

A great masculine card Barbara and perfect for your theme.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, love the image and your background, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, love the image and your background, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome Barb and the perfect bow for your creation.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute jungle card design and would work great for the guys!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, it's perfect for Sweet Stampin's All or Nothing challenge, thank you for playing with us this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Blossom Cards said...

cool card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Leanne said...

Great image and the back ground paper awesome, love that bow/ribbon. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hugs!
Leanne DT

Joan said...

Cute giraffe and a fabulous bow!

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations thus month

Joan

Desire Fourie said...

Barbara this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Camille Short said...

Love that background and image!

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely card!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, hope you join in our new challenge as well:-)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Shirley said...

Barb, it's great to be back and to see your awesome art. I am in love with that background and how you did it. I also love the giraffe, but I really really want to CAS that bow!!!

Eret said...

Barbara, this giraffe is so cute. I love the embossed background. It's perfect for your card. And the bow is fantastic as always. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x