Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Projects for Mema's Crafts

February  Theme - Valentines

Hi Everyone
This is my first post for the newest DT  I am on - Mema's Crafts. Mema's Crafts hosts a challenge each month. When you visit Mema's Crafts blog, just go to the current months challenge tab above the posts.

For the month of February there are two sponsors - Bugaboo and Stitchy Bears.  I have made cards using a digital image from each of the sponsors.

Both of my projects are Valentine cards.

I made an easel card using the Bugaboo digi image.


Here is my card using Stitchy Bear image- Flutter My Heart digi is a 5"X7" card.


Please click here for more pictures and additional information for both cards.

Thanks for stopping by


4 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Love both of these, Barb. My fave is the keys tho.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are both gorgeous, but I agree with Donna. The keys one is super great!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the key card Barb. Love the silver doily.

Mema's Crafts said...

Both cards are fabulous but the Easel Card is my favorite. Either card would be perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for being an M&M Girl.