Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the new year!.2014, I can't believe it. Another year gone and another new year starting.

Here is a quick post showing a card I made tonite. I used my Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool to get the bow to look just right. The blue ribbon has wired edges and that really is my favorite type of ribbon. This bow is a double loop bow.

The January challenge has started at Craft-Dee BowZ. So if you are a challenge lover, click here  to enter the challenge for the month.The theme is the same every month - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. This months prize is 25 yards of yummy ribbon.

Here is a little inspiration for you.



Here is a closer view of the bow.


Items Used on this card:
Craft-Dee BowZ - Bow making tool
Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Leafy Frame Die, Vintage Floret Frame
Spellbinders - Embossibilities 
Paper/Card stock - Vellum, White Card Stock, Green Card Stock
Ribbon.
Inks/Coloring - Stamped in Fresco Giovanni's Garden, Colored using Derwent Inktense pencils
Gamsol  & Stumps - used for blending colored pencils
Sentiment is computer generated

Have a Happy New Year and I'll be back soon.


5 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Barb this card is great -- I love how you I twined the leaves in the ribbon. And your bow is just the perfect accent and size for this card. Lovely.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty Barb. Love the leafy background. You definitely are the Queen of bows!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous card Barbara! I love all the pretty leaves, and of course the bow! Happy New Year!

Eret said...

Barbara, it's so beautiful! Love the bright green leaves and your beautiful blue bow and flowers. Stunning card!
Hugs,
Eret

Vicki said...

This card is gorgeous, Barbara! I love the contrast of the blue and green.