Monday, September 23, 2013

Just a Note

Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did. The weather in my area is really spectacular right now and looks like it going to be a great week!!!

Recently, I saw a card on Pinterest and thought I saved it. I guess I didn't because I can't find it and I wanted to give credit to this person for my inspiration. Her card really caught my eye and I just wanted to try something like it.

Here is my rendition of her fabulous card.


Stamped circular dots are from an Inkadinkado (Circles and Dots -97631) set I have
Sentiment (Tulips set #491) and glitter are from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Circle cut out shapes - Spellbinders S4-116
Bow made using the Craft-Dee BowZ  bow maker tool

Well hope you have a great week. I am going to meet a friend for dinner this evening, she's in town for a few days on business.

Thanks for stopping in and I will be back soon.


6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Love the momentum in your circular card, Barbara! And the color "fading" in and out looks great! Like that little bow tied in the corner, too! Sweet card idea - thanks for sharing it because the idea is fabulous and so is your card! hugs, de

Brenda said...

What a fun card!!! Round and round and round :)

Pia S said...

Your card design is so beautiful, I love how you decorated the space behind the cut out circles. I might give this style a go too!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful design and colors! I certainly see why you remembered this one to case! Love the detail on this! Wonderfully done. Hugz!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fun card Barb! Love the colors too, and your gorgeous bow to finish it off!

Donna Maligno said...

Barb, what a clever card! It's simple yet striking! You are turning into an "orange" girl to be sure (LOL!). Love your bow of course.