Saturday, July 14, 2012

More Christmas in July

Hi Everyone

I am editing this post to announce the winners of the Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop


Without further ado - here are the lucky winners!!!
Please contact brenda@sparklensprinkle.com as soon as possible with your selections, your full name, address, e-mail & phone number..
Grand Prize #1
Debi
Your choice of any stamp set on cling cushion
Grand Prize #2
Rhonda Miller
Your choice of any Stampette set on cling cushion
1st Place
From April's Blog
Dianne Potter
Any 2 glitter tinsels
2nd Place
From Shona's blog
Auntie Em
Any 3 glitters
3rd Place
from Karin's blog
Babe O
any 3 embossing powders
AND...............Ta Da!!!
As a special unannounced prize to celebrate our new digital images............
Bonus Winner
Blessings From Cindy
Your choice of any 2 digital images

Now on to my regular post for today.


Since my last post was a Christmas In July theme, this post is following along the same lines. I have Christmas project to show you and it is so ca-ute. I can't take credit for this and I am sure you're gonna love this one.

At our monthly club meeting, Pat, gave out the challenge for the August meeting and it was in this unique packaging

 It is a great way to present a small gift or money or gift cards. I am sure once you see this you will think of more types of presents to put in this...............


CAN

What a great idea.

Here is a pic of the back


This can has a pull tab top and here is another shot of the can opened


So clever!!
This works only with cans that have the lip on the bottom of the can, not the rounded type you sometimes see. She used the type of can opener that removes the lid with lip attached to the lid. Next you will empty the contents, remove the label and clean the can and let it dry.
 After the can dries then stuff your goodies inside, reattach the bottom using super glue and attach your handmade label, attach a bow if you like and you have the cutest package for your gift.
To open the gift you just pull the tab at the top.

BTW, the can was packed with candy and a small clear stamp set that we must use for our challenge card for next month's meeting.

Well that is it for today. I am off to CHA and will try to post while I am there. 

I will be coming back with a whole host of pics and info about new things and all kinds of stuff.... LOL

Talk to you soon


6 comments:

Gerlinde said...

That is so clever! Love the whole wrapper design!

Brenda said...

Absolutely fun idea!!! That design was a perfect size for the wrapper too!
Can't wait to hear about all the fab new things from CHA - wish I were going too :(

Julie Z said...

Yep, this is so ca-ute!! Way clever and love the stamping you did to finish off the back!
Have an awesome time at CHA! (I sent you an email not realizing that you'd be away at CHA..should have read this first LOL! You can just catch it when you get back - No biggie!)

Auntie Em said...

What a sweet idea for some treats or little presents. I just happen to have a can opener that takes the lid off and doesn't leave any sharp edges. The greatest thing since sliced bread. No more ouchies and now I can recycle the cans!

I had so much fun on the Christmas in July blog hop and was so excited to win some glitter! The ladies at SparklenSprinkle took such great care of me and my glitter is on it's way! :)

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, SUPER darling gift can! I love your idea, and all the details you stamped in. Your coloring is VERY pretty.

Unknown said...

I love giving these as gifts!!! And yours is soooo cute!!