Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day


Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been getting ready for a class at Stampaway in August. I know, August is a ways off,  but I have almost 40 people in the class and there are 3 projects. Whew that's a lot of cutting. I will be making a total of 50 kits per project just in case someone boo boo's. Plus as I look at my schedule between now and August, I will be out of town for 4-5 days attending CHA, and other things as well. I will be sharing pic's from CHA so you can see what I saw on the floor. It's gonna be fun.

In case you didn't know it, I do have another blog, ippitydoda, and have some new posts over there. So you may want to check those out.

I will be back later this week with some new stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle, and on Tuesday I have a post for Cornish Heritage Farms. So I've been busy "behind the scenes" as they say. LOL

Hope to see you over at my ippity blog
Have a great Sunday.

Barbara

No comments: