Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Invitation

Hi Everyone,
I am inviting you to join me over at my other blog, ippitydoda for a fun week.Beginning Mon. Jan. 9, I am this weeks Growing In Unity gal, so please stop by every day this week (Mon. - Fri.) for some inspiration using Unity Stamp Co. stamps. I have 5 projects lined up using {ippity} stamps and I hope you like what I have in store for you. There are two prizes to be awarded, one prize comes from Unity and the other prize comes from me. So here is the deal. Leave a comment and your name will be added to the hopper. If you comment all 5 days you will have your name in the hopper 5 times, which gives you better chances to win.

I am looking forward to seeing you over at ippitydoda for 5 days of fun and inspiration. see you all there.

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

sounds fun, B! Best wishes for a fun week of projects!

Jenny said...

Barbara - Thanks for the sweet comment over at the Great Impressions stamps blog...I love to peek in and see what our followers are up to...gotta say your Lucy/Trudy card gave me a good giggle - love it!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the invite Barbara! Hugs!