Saturday, November 26, 2011

The winner over at ippity do da is...

Hi Everyone,
I am so sorry I forgot to post this winner yesterday over on my {ippity} do da blog. So, as they say, it's better late that never. Last Saturday, the {ippity} chicks had a blog hop and I decided to award a prize to someone who left me a comment on my ippity blog, so without further ado, the winner of my prize is Trisha from Upstate New York.

Trisha you will be receiving set IPK-157 Thanks for All Things.



This is such a sweet set. I really like the tree and the flowers and.... well, the whole set!!!

I hope you like it as much as I do.

Trisha,you will have til Tuesday Nov. 29 at 5:00 p.m. to claim your prize. Otherwise I will draw another name.  Please email me at bbruder at fuse dot net and send me your full name and mailing address. I will get this out to you ASAP.

Thanks to all of you who followed on the blog hop.And thanks for all the comments. I am looking forward to the next blog hop.

Have a great rest of your weekend and I will be seeing you soon.

Oh by the way, I will have some sneak peeks for the December {ippity} releases on Thursday Dec. 1, so stop over at the {ippity} do da blog for those. You're gonna like these.......




1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Trisha!