Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Letters to Santa

Hi Everyone,

Did you all have a great Thanksgiving?? I sure did. Now it's time to get those cards and letters out to friends and family and of course to Santa.


This is the cutest stamp of some forest critters getting their cards out in the mail. I used silver mirror card stock and it really is like a mirror, sorry for the glare on the card, it's reflecting me taking the picture. The mirror CS is just too much like a mirror. So next time I will have to remember that, if I ever use it again. Maybe I will look around for a dull silver instead.  This card posed other problems but this is what I wound up with and I am still not super happy with it. The first go at this card had a totally different background and it felt too busy for the image. Oh well. 

Please stop in tomorrow for a look at the the next Art Impressions Weekly Challenge theme. 

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Christmas Mailbox - U1530
Copic markers: R00, R14, R29G94, YG67, O, C-2, C-5, YR65, W7, E25, E71,B21, B24, B32,  B95,BG10, BG72,  V04, V09, V17,
Ink - India Ink
Paper/Card Stock - Mirror CS, Green CS, Designer CS
Corner Rounder
Just Imagine Crafts/Kreations - Holly Punch 914 (used on the Corners)
Spellbinders Big Scalloped Rectangles LG - S4-255
Sparkle N Sprinkle Glitter - Fire Engine Red G1007, Sparkling Snow G1003

Thanks for stopping in today, see you soon


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

What a cute card, Barbara! Love the new look of your blog, too! You've been busy busy busy!