Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Toy Shoppe


Hi Everyone,
I thought you'd like to see the Christmas Toy Shoppe card I just completed. It turned out so cute.




Christmas is going to be here before we know it and I am trying to get a head start on my cards for the upcoming Christmas holiday season. 

I used one of the Art Impressions Doorways stamp sets, 3525- Christmas Toy Shoppe. This is really easy to put together to make your scene. Hope you try this set out!!

Supplies used:
Paper - Handmade  Red Lokta Paper - Brick, White CS, Black CS
Copic Markers- YR65, Y000, 28, Y17, Y06, E000, E15, E18, E33, E37, E08, E43, E93, G85, YG45, R46, B000, B28, B45, BV29, V09, V12, C-0, C-5

Thursdays post will be another Art Impressions card creation. See you then.


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How adorable is that? Looks like it took a while to make, not one that you could mass produce - or is it?

Donna Ellis said...

I wanna go inside that shop! That looks DARLING! Really REALLY cute as can be!