Sunday, August 21, 2011

If I had a single flower

Hi stampers,
Surprise!!!  I changed my blog background theme. I wanted to have the theme be more "fall-ish". Hope you like it and hope its not too busy with the columns on both sides of the post area. I may have to tweak it a little more, so if you see things moved around it's because I am refining it somewhat.

OK, off to the fun things in life. I wanted to share with you a card that I designed for Sparkle N Sprinkle. This card uses a sentiment from the Thoughtful Frames set 436.This is a great set, quite a few sentiments. And we all can always use more sentiments.
 The flowers you see on the side of the card front are made using a new punch from EK Success. This punch gives you the ability to quill and make the flower. They have 4 new styles and this is my favorite.These are so easy to make and the flowers are really pretty. I also used  Spellbinders dies to make the sentiment pop.



Here is the recipe:
Stamp: Sparkle N Sprinkle Single Flower 3539-436B(In set 436)
Spellbinder dies - the Oval set S4-110, Leaves S4-076 and Beaded Ovals S4-294.
Paper: Designer papers, Pink Petallics CS, Pink CS, Cream CS
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk

Stop back tomorrow for a card from Crafter's Companion.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Have a great week!!



1 comment:

Hopemore Studio said...

Way to mix it up Barb!! I really like the fall theme.