Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enjoy Your Day

Hi Everyone
Since were are in the vacation time part of the summer, I decided to use a funny stamp from Art Impressions. Blanche, here, is on her way to the beach and she is decked out with all the amenities, isn't she!!! She is a cutie!!!




I noticed that this CS is a little wonky looking on the right side edge.(My apologies) That is from my using an embossing folder with card stock that is somewhat thinner than what I usually use. I usually  use a CS that is called PopTones and it is excellent to use in card making. It's 100# and comes in quite a few yummy colors.I find it perfect for cards. And since it is a heaver weight, no buckling.




Card ingredients:
Stamp -   Art Impressions - K1605 Blanche 
Designer Paper
Cardstock - unknown Mfg
Embossing Folder - Couture Creations - Diamond Trellis obtained @Crop Stop I think this folder is no longer available but they have a great selection of other styles.
Copic Markers:BV04,BV25,B21,V17, Y17, ), Y21, RV21, YG06, YG45, YG41YR61, YR04, R85

Stop by at the Art Impressions blog to see my regular Wednesday post over there too.

Hope you are planning your vacation before the summer is over.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Wish I looked that good in a bathing suit! LOL Need to get my eyes checked, the cs doesn't look wonky to me. DARLING card!