Friday, April 15, 2011

Art Impressions Challenge #12

Hi Everyone.
Just to let you know, I have been working with some new Spellbinder Dies that I just got in and they are so cool.  First let me show you the card I made.

Stamped Image - Art Impressions - M3311 Bunny In Tulips
Stamped sentiment-Art Impressions - F3120 Dotted        Happy Easter
Corner punch - Martha Stewart
Ink- India Ink (My Favorite)
Die used to cut around stamped image (Spellbinders)-
     S4-295 Lacy Squares
Die used to cut post (Spellbinders)-
      S5-032 Elegant Posts
Die used to cut banner (Spellbinders)-
       S4-324 Ribbon Banners
Markers used - Copic








The new dies that I used on this card are the Ribbon Banner and the Elegant Posts. These are so nice. I fell in love with both of these sets when Spellbinders had their sneak peek of all the new items that were going to be intro'd at CHA. Of course I fell in love with all the new sets. That seems like eons ago.

Just a reminder, you still have time to get you Easter cards done and in the mail. Thought this cute little guy would inspire you, maybe???

I had this card half done when I saw the challenge theme at Art Impressions for this week, it's ANYTHING GOES! so I am submitting it to their latest challenge.

By he way, just to toot my horn a little, I have been selected to be the guest designer on the Art Impressions blog for the month of May. (YAHOO!!!!) I was doing the happy dance last night when I found out. And and before I forget, they have just introduced two great new stamp sets in the watercolor series, A Stroll Down Main Street, and you can be sure that I will be getting those. They are so fantastic looking.

Well that is all for now, see you soon and thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

wendyp said...

woo hoo! Congratulations on the GDT!!! Adorable card!

Saron said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining Art Impression challenge#12!!

-Soili-Maria-