Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Do you believe it. We are going into 2011 in a few hours. Why does the time fly?? This morning, the postman dropped off two cards in my mailbox and I thought I'd share these cards with you.

The first card is from Jenna Roby. Jenna is a member of RubberStampChat. I had participated in a rubber stamp swap recently and she too participated. She sent me this cute card. I love the soft colors used to color the snowmen.What a cute card.



Next I opened another card and this one is from another Sparkle N Sprinkle Design Team member, Linda Loew. Look at these two cute glittered snowmen.  What a great card.
Today the temperature has been in the low 60's. All the snow is melted and I think we are going to be getting rain soon. Tonite I am going to fix a small dinner and watch the ball drop as the new year starts. I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the new year.
I am looking forward to the new year and all it has in store for me.
Well this is the last post for 2010, I want to thank you for stopping by and keeping up with me thru my posts. I will be seeing you next year.(LOL)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your snow people are so cute! Happy New Year!

Carla Trujillo said...

Hey Barb,
Happy Be-lated New Year!