Sunday, August 3, 2008

Flourishes

Gi127I just haven't had time since getting back from CHA to play or do anything. The other day I was browsing the blogs that I normally review and I saw the cutest Cinderella carriage. And for the life of me I cannot find where I saw it. So I put on my thinking cap and tried to recreate what I saw.


If you like the flourish stamps then you will be able to do this with little problem. The top card was my first venture into this. I stamped flouishes to resemble the base of the carriage and next I used the Nestabilities to cut the scalloped oval. As I positioned the oval my minds eye saw a baby carriage ,so I cut the oval to make the carriage look like the top was up.


Gi128 Next I wanted to make the "Cinderella Carriage" I used the flourishes stamps and built the base. Next I cut a circle and an oval using the Nestabilities. Then using a glue pen I traced all the stamped flourishes and added glitter. I added the glitter to the carriage part and wella!!!.....Cinderella's Carriage.


Hope you like these and thanks for stopping in.


See you next time


Barbara



1 comment:

Crystal said...

I didn't realize you had a blog!! Cool love the little pumpkin! I need to make a retail therapy trip soon, LOL!