Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Watercolor Cards

Gi109    Gi108








On my May 21st post I mentioned I had 2 watercolor cards that I would share with you next. Well I got busy and forgot about that for a while. I just remembered and I wanted to share these with you. Thanks for waiting, hope you feel it was worth the wait.


Dianne Witt teaches the Art Impressions Watercolor technique here at the store. They have developed an array of stamps that you use to build your scene and then, you use Marvey Markers and a watercolor brush to actually color those stamped images.


I have always loved the look of the cards when everyone completes the classes. However, I have never taken the class before. Well, the last time Dianne gave the class, I actually took the class with the other students. Dianne makes the class so easy and I actually did the two cards you see above. Art Impressions has just recently introduced a new series and these are in it. When I saw these I really fell in love with the images. Birdhouses are so cool. The other images in the series are rural mailboxes and a plant stand. Those will be featured in the June class here at the store.


Hope you like these cards as much as I do.


See you soon,


Barbara



No comments: